Things I want to stop doing….
- Asking myself “What the fuck is wrong with me?”
- Being nice to everybody.
- Feeling responsible for everybody.
- Being unorganized and not sticking to my personal plans.
- Being online all the time.
- Being available for everybody.
- Eating half a jar of nutella or “rewe bio-nuss-nougat-creme” or any other chocolate spread. (Am I still a teenager?!)
- Feeling sorry for myself. (Bathing in self-pity, yay.)
- Apologizing for no reason.
- Trying to please everybody.
- Not listening to my intuition.
- Being fucking indecisive all the time.
- Doing too many things at the same time.
- Comparing myself with others on facebook or instagram.
- Comparing myself with others in real life.
- Forcing other people to listen to my “problems”.
- Giggling to cover my lack of self-confidence.
- Waiting for the man of my dreams.
- Hoping that the man of my dreams is waiting for me.
- Falling asleep drunk in the subway.
- Falling asleep sober in the subway.
- Using my smartphone in bed.
- Using the elevator.
- Let the smartphone lay under my pillow.
- Being caught in my own spiral of negative thoughts.
- Asking myself: “What’s happening next year?”
- Thinking to myself “I’m not good enough.”
- Considering myself as a victim of society, who can’t change anything.
- Getting drunk instead of climbing a mountain.
- Seeing obstacles instead of opportunities.
- Questioning my needs.
- Doubting my desires.
A list of things I want to do is coming up soon…
To be continued….
2 thoughts on “My Personal Not-To-Do-List”