I wasn’t planning on writing an “end of the year”-post. (I was planning on writing a whole bunch of other stuff of course – as always:)
But there is some plain truth revealing itself to me over and over again in the recent days.
It is this crystal clear clarity – the clarity of a freezing cold, sunny winter morning:
Healing occurs – but “the work” doesn’t end.
Awareness opens up new doors. It brings forth new realms, new lessons to discover…
The lesson is not the learning. It is never the learning.
The lesson is the experience.
This year ends as it began – with a bucket full of wisdom.
My main observations of 2021 that hopefully serve me well in 2022:
- Time passes – if I do anything about it or not.
- I get wiser – if I want it or not. 😉
- Everything changes – if I want it or not. When I said “I am the change” at the beginning of this year, it was true because I am “the whole ocean in one drop” (Rumi), but still there is a whole other ocean out there…. (With other words: The whole ocean is still vast and unknown.)
- NOTHING is like it seems! I wish everybody would understand this….
- And (surprise, surprise): I can’t predict the future – neither can I control the outcome.
What can I do?
I can embrace the human experience (my newest discovery).
I can give birth to every moment, to my own creation, to connection, to myself (the old and the new)….
I can meet my intuition halfway – in stillness. And the stillness is not to be found anywhere else but “within myself”.
This is all nothing new. I wrote about all this from day one of this writing experiment called “growthbuddy”.
And still: This is what fills me with joy. Writing this down here lets my heart sigh, so I will keep going. And this time one thing is for sure: I CAN’T WAIT!!
I am beyond excited to greet 2022. Also I am beyond excited – and honored – to finish this year with a little bit more peace and acceptance within myself. And hey: This is more than I could have ever asked for.
Thank you life for always meeting me where I am at 😉